Council of American Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Join CAMEE Today and Watch Your Business Grow!
WHO WE ARE
The Council of American Mechanical and Electrical Engineers (CAMEE) represents mechanical/electrical engineering firms, providing a much-needed forum for improving bottom-line business with improved business practices, reduced professional liability, and increased profitability.
WHAT WE DO
CAMEE membership is the gateway to business excellence in MEP engineering. We deliver information and programs that address the unique needs of MEP firms to help them succeed.
- Maintain established relationships with both ASHRAE and NASFA
- Represent MEP issues on ACEC’s outreach and advocacy agendas
- Provide education sessions tailored to the unique needs of MEP firms
“Through our participation in CAMEE, we’ve developed relationships with MEPs in other markets, learned about business trends, and benefited from the tools developed for MEPs.”
GBA Architectural Engineers
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
Membership in CAMEE keeps you connected with other MEP engineering professionals, and provides cutting-edge information and resources to propel your business to a higher level.
CAMEE membership benefits include:
- 24/7 access to CAMEE contracts and guidelines, including the Multi Prime Contract, to help M/E firms contract directly with a facility’s owner
- Discussions with seasoned MEP professionals with decades of experience
- Networking to uncover new business opportunities and assess industry trends
- A forum to troubleshoot issues and concerns and share best practices and building information modeling (BIM)
- Business practice tools that ensure your firm remains competitive, profitable, and successful, including Practice Procedures for M/Es – the premier business practice tool for Mechanical/Electrical firms
- Information and programs on risk management tailored specifically for M/E firms
- Up-to-date guidelines on LEED Certification and green building initiatives
- Annual peer to peer information-sharing meetings at ACEC’s Fall Conference and Annual Convention dedicated to best practice M/E engineering
CAMEE Member firms represent these practice areas:
- Electrical Engineering
- Fire Protection
- Life Safety
- Alarm Systems
- Medical Gas Systems
- Design/Operation of Building Systems
- Multidiscipline Firms with Mechanical and/or Electrical Components
1015 15th Street NW, 8th Floor
Washington, DC 20005