Council of American Structural Engineers
Join CASE Today for a Stronger Bottom Line!
WHO WE ARE
The Council of American Structural Engineers represents more than 200 structural engineering firms dedicated to making structural engineering a fair, profitable, and robust industry. CASE offers SEs the opportunity to their businesses through shared best practices, reduced professional liability exposure and increased profitability.
CASE is the recognized authority in the SE industry and the leading provider of risk management and business practice education and information for structural engineering firms.
WHAT WE DO
CASE develops guidelines and contracts that outline best practices, along with extensive risk management tools designed to keep liability in check. CASE is very active with ACEC’s advocacy and outreach efforts, especially in post-9/11 liability reform, and maintains established relationships with NCSEA, SEI, and AISC.
- Reduce claims
- Increase profitability
- Improve quality
- Enhance management practices
“We use CASE contracts and practice guidelines every day. Added to that, my opportunity to get to know other structural engineers from around the country makes CASE membership an essential part of our practice.”
Stroud, Pence and Associates
Virginia Beach, VA
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
CASE membership gives you access to practical resources and tools that will help you manage risk, draft smarter contracts, learn sound business practices, as you share ideas and information with SE peers.
CASE membership benefits include:
- An invaluable network of SE professionals with vast knowledge and expertise to help you uncover new business opportunities as well as troubleshoot issues and share best practices
- Connection with CASE members online through the CASE LinkedIn group
- Contracts covering a variety of situations as well as guidance on AIA documents
- Free national guidelines for the structural engineer of record, designed to help corporate/municipal clients the scope of services SEs do and do not provide
- Free tools designed to help you manage risk more effectively
- Bi-annual planning meeting and CASE convocation dedicated to peer to peer information sharing
- Free subscriptions to both Structure Magazine and the bi-monthly Business Practice and Risk Management Newsletter
- 24/7 free downloads of all CASE documents, including The Ten Foundations of Risk Management
1015 15th Street NW, 8th Floor
Washington, DC 20005