Raising Your Marketing ROI
Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada))
Curriculum Track: Marketing and Business Development
Member Organization: National Events
Faculty: David Stone, Stone & Company
You spend a great deal of time and money chasing work, yet many firms and managers are unsure how to budget for marketing. They’re also very confused about how to measure the results of those efforts. Are you absolutely certain that you’re getting your money’s worth from you marketing?
This program will show you how much you should be spending on marketing, what you can expect a marketing program to do for you, what shouldn't be in your marketing plan, how to set up an effective marketing department – whether in-house or outsourced – and how to measure results.
- Be able to:
- Measure your firm’s marketing activities and costs against the best practices in contemporary AEC marketing.
- Evaluate your marketing team and the results it is achieving
- Organize and manage your firm’s ‘get work’ effort for maximum results and ROI
- How much you should be spending on marketing
- What you should and should be able to expect from your marketing department
- Whether or not you are getting a good return on your marketing investment
- How marketing, business development and sales can best work together for optimum effect
- How to establish and maintain an efficient marketing strategy appropriate to your firm’s size and position in the market
- How to organize your marketing infrastructure so you can respond to any opportunity with high-quality materials, proposals, SOQs and interviews
ACEC Members: $199
Click here for the faxable registration form