Business Resources and Education Committee
The purpose of the Business Resources and Education Committee is to develop and monitor ACEC’s curriculum and provide guidance to assure that the business practice and continuing education needs of ACEC member firms are being met.
- Advance ACEC's educational and business practice programs as the premier resources for the engineering industry.
- Provide input on educational content, instructors, and learning formats for all instructional programs offered. Post-pandemic consider which education programs could remain virtual or could have a virtual component.
- Monitor developments concerning professional licensure issues specifically those related to NCEES’ Education Committee recommendations that have potential impact on ACEC member firm businesses.
- Ensure that professional forums and coalitions are receiving educational programming that meets member needs. Post-pandemic consider continuing virtual member engagement particularly through roundtables and education programming.
- Ensure leadership programs developed for Member Organizations are appropriate and aligned with the ACEC leadership track.
- Provide input, recommendations, and review of an enhanced Young Professional (YP) program. Determine if virtual education is optimal for increasing participation of YPs.
View Committee Roster
Business Resources and Education Committee Community
Click the video above to learn why ACEC Business Education will help your firm thrive.
FULL CALENDAR >
Capture Planning for the Win
Capture Planning for the Win is a step-by-step, scalable capture and pursuit management guide that will help you evaluate and improve your firm’s business development capabilities.Details
2019 Salary Survey of Engineering Firms (ZweigWhite)
The ZweigWhite 2019 Engineering Firm Salary Survey is the most up-to-date and comprehensive compensation survey report for engineering firms operating in every region of the U.S. Details
ACEC's Trust Programs are designed to enhance your membership investment by helping to control your firm's costs. More Info