Business Resources and Education Committee
The purpose of the committee is to develop and monitor ACEC’s curriculum and provide guidance to assure that the business practice and continuing education needs of ACEC member firms are being met.
- Advance ACEC's educational and business practice programs as the premier resources for the engineering industry..
- Provide input on educational content, instructors, and learning formats for all instructional programs offered through the National Council and M.O.s..
- Monitor developments concerning professional licensure issues specifically those related to NCEES’ Education Committee recommendations that have potential impact on ACEC member firm businesses..
- Ensure that professional forums and coalitions are receiving educational programming that meets member needs..
- Reach out to M.O.s without leadership programs and discuss how the National Council can help implement the leadership program that BRE has developed..
- Provide input, recommendations, and review of an enhanced Young Professional (YP) program. Determine how best to provide resources to M.O.s that have no YP program..
- Promote career outreach for technicians, scientists, surveyors and engineers through National Engineers Week and the 50K Coalition..
- Provide recommendations on how SEI alumni can be more engaged in national conventions, Committees, etc.
View Committee Roster
Business Resources and Education Committee Community
Click the video above to learn why ACEC Business Education will help your firm thrive.
FULL CALENDAR >
Capture Planning for the Win
Capture Planning for the Win is a step-by-step, scalable capture and pursuit management guide that will help you evaluate and improve your firm’s business development capabilities.Details
2019 Salary Survey of Engineering Firms (ZweigWhite)
The ZweigWhite 2019 Engineering Firm Salary Survey is the most up-to-date and comprehensive compensation survey report for engineering firms operating in every region of the U.S. Details
ACEC's Trust Programs are designed to enhance your membership investment by helping to control your firm's costs. More Info