Contract Documents Committee
The purpose of the Contract Documents Committee is to develop model contracts that protect the business and professional engineering interests of ACEC members; consider recommendations for amended or new engineering model contracts; and participate in EJCDC contract development.
- Revise and update, as may be necessary, contract documents for procurement, engineering, construction, design-build, environmental and other areas to meet membership needs.
- Produce a Procurement series of documents, three additional Construction series documents, several new E-series documents, and a new Construction Management series.
- Review standard documents relative to P3 project exposure of engineering consultants and provide language guidance to manage risk.
- Promote the use of standard documents within governmental and public works agencies through program activities, seminars, and articles, as appropriate.
- Continue to monitor industry trends and needs, and develop new documents as deemed appropriate by EJCDC and the Joint Administrative Group.
- Assist in coordinating EJCDC initiatives with other groups as appropriate.
- Work closely with the Legal Counsel Forums and other groups to identify and resolve emerging issues such as standard of care, indemnification, warranty, etc.
View Committee Roster
Click the video above to learn why ACEC Business Education will help your firm thrive.
FULL CALENDAR >
Capture Planning for the Win
Capture Planning for the Win is a step-by-step, scalable capture and pursuit management guide that will help you evaluate and improve your firm’s business development capabilities.Details
2019 Salary Survey of Engineering Firms (ZweigWhite)
The ZweigWhite 2019 Engineering Firm Salary Survey is the most up-to-date and comprehensive compensation survey report for engineering firms operating in every region of the U.S. Details
ACEC's Trust Programs are designed to enhance your membership investment by helping to control your firm's costs. More Info