The purpose of the committee is to identify and promote ACEC’s international interests; undertake proactive federal legislative, policy, and regulatory advocacy programs related to those interests; develop appropriate relationships with international organizations; and to ensure that each committee and department of ACEC implements international programs as may be applicable.
- Advocate for the international business interests of ACEC member firms with U.S. governmental agencies and international organizations.
- Further develop ACEC’s international efforts for the promulgation of qualifications- based selection to include promoting ACEC QBS resources to member associations of FIDIC.
- Proactively engage with the International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC) to support ACEC’s international goals; and promote engagement with FIDIC by other ACEC committees as appropriate.
- Develop and support the delivery of information, news, and education products to ACEC membership on engineering issues in international markets.
- Promote legislation and agency reforms that will improve the competitive position of ACEC members in the offering, securing, and delivering of products and services in the international marketplace, support the advancement of financing and procurement tools and opportunities developed by agencies such as the Export Import Bank, USAID, USTDA and Millennium Challenge Corporation.
- Conduct liaison meetings with international stakeholders including federal agencies, embassies, banks, industry partners, and internationally minded coalitions and industry organizations.
View Committee Roster
International Committee Community
For more information:
Director of Federal Agencies and International Programs
Click the video above to learn why ACEC Business Education will help your firm thrive.
FULL CALENDAR >
Capture Planning for the Win
Capture Planning for the Win is a step-by-step, scalable capture and pursuit management guide that will help you evaluate and improve your firm’s business development capabilities.Details
2019 Salary Survey of Engineering Firms (ZweigWhite)
The ZweigWhite 2019 Engineering Firm Salary Survey is the most up-to-date and comprehensive compensation survey report for engineering firms operating in every region of the U.S. Details
ACEC's Trust Programs are designed to enhance your membership investment by helping to control your firm's costs. More Info