The purpose of the Membership Committee is to serve as the Council’s primary vehicle for securing new members and retaining existing members.
- Ensure that ACEC national and the Member Organizations are actively and enthusiastically involved in both recruitment and retention efforts, thereby contributing to a stable and growing ACEC membership.
- Develop actions to attract new member firms and retain existing members which do substantial work in private markets, especially energy markets.
- Support the coalitions, insurance trusts, and other ACEC groups in their efforts to recruit members to ACEC.
- Work with MOs to help recruit local offices of multi-state firms.
- Encourage Member Organizations to solicit recruitment assistance from national, as appropriate.
- Establish an ENR 500 Subcommittee with members who are willing to serve as resources to help ACEC and MOs in the recruitment of new ENR 500 firms.
- Develop recommended actions for MOs to demonstrate value to member firms at the state level.
View Committee Roster
Membership Committee Community
Click the video above to learn why ACEC Business Education will help your firm thrive.
FULL CALENDAR >
Capture Planning for the Win
Capture Planning for the Win is a step-by-step, scalable capture and pursuit management guide that will help you evaluate and improve your firm’s business development capabilities.Details
2019 Salary Survey of Engineering Firms (ZweigWhite)
The ZweigWhite 2019 Engineering Firm Salary Survey is the most up-to-date and comprehensive compensation survey report for engineering firms operating in every region of the U.S. Details
ACEC's Trust Programs are designed to enhance your membership investment by helping to control your firm's costs. More Info