The purpose of the Committee is to advise the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors on strategies and implementation steps for strengthening ACEC's governance and progress.
- Under the direction of the Executive Committee, review elements of the Strategic Plan and its corresponding Implementation Plan as appropriate and make recommendations for amendments or updates.
- Undertake, as requested by the Chair, the study of program or organizational improvements for ACEC.
- Review the ACEC Bylaws and Rules of Policy & Procedure and make recommendations for amendments as appropriate, including for the removal of barriers to greater inclusion and diversity within ACEC.
- Make a recommendation as to whether ACEC should establish a Technology Committee to deal with IT issues like machine learning and AI.
- With the passage of IIJA and the strengthened focus on water and energy, explore whether ACEC is devoting enough resources to water, energy, and a potential going-forward strategy.
- Work with staff to look at the Minuteman Fund criteria to make it more readily available.
- Review governance procedures relating to committee leadership and appointed position selections and make recommendations to the Executive Committee, no later than the Fall conference, that provide ACEC committee and committee chair selection protocols that are transparent and in line with current best practices; provide term expectations; and ensure that those who serve have relevant experience, represent a diverse group of members, and promote both continuity and active new engagement at the leadership level.
View Committee Roster
Click the video above to learn why ACEC Business Education will help your firm thrive.
FULL CALENDAR >
Capture Planning for the Win
Capture Planning for the Win is a step-by-step, scalable capture and pursuit management guide that will help you evaluate and improve your firm’s business development capabilities.Details
2019 Salary Survey of Engineering Firms (ZweigWhite)
The ZweigWhite 2019 Engineering Firm Salary Survey is the most up-to-date and comprehensive compensation survey report for engineering firms operating in every region of the U.S. Details
ACEC's Trust Programs are designed to enhance your membership investment by helping to control your firm's costs. More Info