The purpose of the Planning Cabinet is to advise the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors on strategies and implementation steps for strengthening ACEC's governance and progress.
- Provide recommendations for metrics that can be associated with the Strategic Plan.
- Review the ACEC Bylaws and Rules of Policy and Procedure to recommend amendments to remove unconscious bias or other barriers to greater inclusion and diversity within ACEC.
- Under the direction of the Executive Committee, review elements of the Strategic Plan and its corresponding Implementation Plan as appropriate and make recommendations for amendments or updates.
- Undertake, as requested by the Chair, the study of program or organizational improvements for ACEC.
- Review the ACEC governing documents and make recommendations for amendments as appropriate.
View Committee Roster
Click the video above to learn why ACEC Business Education will help your firm thrive.
FULL CALENDAR >
Capture Planning for the Win
Capture Planning for the Win is a step-by-step, scalable capture and pursuit management guide that will help you evaluate and improve your firm’s business development capabilities.Details
2019 Salary Survey of Engineering Firms (ZweigWhite)
The ZweigWhite 2019 Engineering Firm Salary Survey is the most up-to-date and comprehensive compensation survey report for engineering firms operating in every region of the U.S. Details
ACEC's Trust Programs are designed to enhance your membership investment by helping to control your firm's costs. More Info