Annual Convention Information
Save the Date - 2021 Virtual Annual Convention
April 26-28, 2021
More information coming soon!
ACEC Annual Conventions and Legislative Summits occurs every spring with over 1600 attendees participating in educational sessions, congressional appointments and networking events.
- General Session with Keynote Speakers
- Educational Sessions, Forums and Roundtables
- Exhibit Hall with Industry Suppliers
- Congressional Issues Briefing
- ACEC Board of Directors Meeting
- 67% are C-level executives including CEOs, Presidents, Principals, CFOs, COOs and CIOs
- 33% are Senior Engineering professionals, including Project Managers, representing Civl, MEP, Geotechnical, Land Development and Surveying practice disciplines
- Attendees represent 78% of ENR 500 Top Design Firms
- Attendee Firms design private and public projects in:
- Vertical Construction
- Water/wastewater systems
Click the video above to learn why ACEC Business Education will help your firm thrive.
FULL CALENDAR >
Capture Planning for the Win
Capture Planning for the Win is a step-by-step, scalable capture and pursuit management guide that will help you evaluate and improve your firm’s business development capabilities.Details
2019 Salary Survey of Engineering Firms (ZweigWhite)
The ZweigWhite 2019 Engineering Firm Salary Survey is the most up-to-date and comprehensive compensation survey report for engineering firms operating in every region of the U.S. Details
ACEC's Trust Programs are designed to enhance your membership investment by helping to control your firm's costs. More Info