Council of American Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
The Council of American Mechanical Electrical Engineers (CAMEE) is a coalition of Mechanical/Electrical engineering firms within ACEC. It was formed to provide up to date information to member firms on how to best serve their clients.
Our goals are to:
- Provide business practice products for ACEC mechanical/electrical firms.
- Provide information and programs on risk management specifically tailored for M/E firms.
- Cultivate relationships with other M/E-related associations and client groups.
- Provide a forum for ACEC M/E firms to express their own concerns.
- Assess industry trends to help its member firms improve management and profitability.
- Address the issues of Best Practices and Building Information Modeling (BIM)