WHO WE ARE
The Coalition of American Mechanical and Electrical Engineers (CAMEE) represents mechanical/electrical engineering firms, providing a much-needed forum for improving bottom-line business with improved business practices, reduced professional liability, and increased profitability.
WHAT WE DO
CAMEE membership is the gateway to business excellence in MEP engineering. We deliver information and programs that address the unique needs of MEP firms to help them succeed.
- Maintain established relationships with both ASHRAE and NASFA
- Represent MEP issues on ACEC’s outreach and advocacy agendas
- Provide education sessions tailored to the unique needs of MEP firms
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
Membership in CAMEE keeps you connected with other MEP engineering professionals, and provides cutting-edge information and resources to propel your business to a higher level.
CAMEE membership benefits include:
- 24/7 access to CAMEE contracts and guidelines, including the Professional Services Contract, to help M/E firms contract directly with a facility’s owner and the Project Planning Guideline – the premier business practice tool for M/E firms
- A forum to troubleshoot issues and concerns and share best practices and building information modeling (BIM)
- Information and programs on risk management tailored specifically for M/E firms
- Annual peer to peer information-sharing meetings at ACEC’s Fall Conference and Annual Convention dedicated to best practice M/E engineering
CAMEE Member firms represent these practice areas:
- Electrical Engineering
- Fire Protection
- Life Safety
- Alarm Systems
- Medical Gas Systems
- Design/Operation of Building Systems
- Multidiscipline Firms with Mechanical and/or Electrical Components