Welcome to ACEC of Montana
The American Council of Engineering Companies of Montana (ACEC of Montana) is a Member Organization of the American Council of Engineering Companies ACEC).
ACEC is the only national organization devoted exclusively to advancing the business interests of firms engaged in the independent practice of consulting engineering. The ACEC is a federation of 51 state and regional councils, called Member Organizations.
ACEC and its Member Organizations work together to attain important goals that design firms would be unable to obtain on their own. ACEC provides a responsive and knowledgeable voice for the design professionals throughout the country.
- ACEC works to decrease government regulation, unravel red tape, eliminate unfair competition and create new business for design firms.
- Through ACE/PAC and grassroots lobbying efforts, ACEC helps sensitize legislators to consulting engineers' concerns.
- To make professional liability insurance even more available and affordable, ACEC helps its state/regional Member Organizations to modify work compensation laws, shorten statutes of limitations, and similar tort reform measures.
- ACEC's aggressive government relations program, coupled with a national image-building campaign targeting clients, legislators, regulators and the general public, promotes procurement of engineering design based on qualifications, not price.
When your firm joins ACEC through ACEC of Montana, you'll connect with a network of experts in almost 5,000 consulting engineering firms nationwide representing over 15,000 principals.
- ACEC provides business management tips, timely legislative and regulatory news and industry reports in the weekly Last Word newsletter, and the American Consulting Engineer Magazine offers in-depth coverage.
- ACEC books, manuals, video/audio tapes and contract documents.
- A voluntary ACEC peer review of your firm's business and design practices for management advice and quality control guidelines.
- Conferences and seminars will provide you with real-world skills to help your employees be more productive, win contracts, manage finances and projects, assure quality design, and much more.
- ACEC staff is just a phone call away, ready to help with every aspect of your business or to put you in touch with principals of other firms who are willing to share information.
- ACEC's referral service will provide your firm's name to prospective clients including government agencies, foreign governments, commercial developers, manufacturers, public works directors, utilities, and others.
ACEC and ACEC-Montana "take care of business" by increasing your firm's business opportunities.
Jay Skoog, Executive Director
American Council of Engineering Companies of Montana
36 South Last Chance Gulch, Suite A
Helena, MT 59601
Phone: (406)457-2617 Fax: (406)443-4614