Why Your Structural Department or Firm Needs to Belong to ACEC and the Council of American Structural Engineers
The Council of American Structural Engineers (CASE) is a national association of structural engineering firms. CASE provides a forum for action to improve the business of structural engineering through implementation of best practices, reduced professional liability exposure and increased profitability.
Benefits of CASE Membership
- Free access to sample contract documents covering various situations as well as guidance on AIA documents.
- Free national guidelines for the structural engineer of record, designed to help corporate and municipal clients understand the scope of services structural engineers do and do not provide.
- Free access to tools which are designed to keep you up to date on how much risk your firm is taking on and how to reduce that risk.
- Biannual CASE planning meetings and CASE convocations dedicated to peer to peer sharing of best practices.
- Discounted rates on Coalition-sponsored ACEC online seminars
For a membership application, click here.