Why Your Structural Department or Firm Needs to Belong to ACEC and the Council of American Structural Engineers
The Council of American Structural Engineers (CASE) is a national association of structural engineering firms. CASE provides a forum for action to improve the business of structural engineering through implementation of best practices, reduced professional liability exposure and increased profitability.
Benefits of CASE Membership
- Free access to contracts covering various situations as well as accessing guidance on AIA documents.
- Free national guidelines for the structural engineer of record, designed to help corporate and municipal clients understand the scope of services structural engineers do and do not provide.
- Free access to tools which are designed to keep you up to date on how much risk your firm is taking on and how to reduce that risk.
- Biannual CASE convocations dedicated to Best Practice structural engineering.
- Free subscriptions to both Structure Magazine and the bi-monthly Business Practice and Risk Management Newsletter.
- Free downloads of all CASE documents 24/7.
For a membership application, click here.