ACEC’s Women’s Leadership Forum is presenting a two-part online series featuring panels of A/E/C firm leaders sharing their experiences rising in their firms and strategies for leadership.
Click here to register for the full series and save 10% on our regular online class pricing!
Young Professionals receive a special rate! Click here to register your young professionals for the full series for $109.
Thursday, March 14, 2024, 1:30 – 2:30PM Eastern
Join this panel of owners as they examine their path to running their firms. This open discussion will address how they transitioned from “engineer” to “entrepreneur”, and how experiences with strong industry mentors paved the way for their success.
- Learn how different industry leaders went from practitioners to ownership in their firms.
- Understand common obstacles and best practices in the journey to becoming a stakeholder and how it impacts your role and focus in the firm.
- Hear from industry leaders on how they see the business of engineering and ownership models shifting over the next ten years.
Presenters: Elizabeth Stolfus, President, Stolfus & Associates; Judy Heleine, Managing Partner, CES Group Engineers
Shaping an Inclusive Culture
Friday, April 5, 2024, 1:30 – 2:30 PM Eastern
Featuring industry leaders, this program will explore how they influence their leadership teams and cultures to drive strong, diverse employee engagement. Presenters will also address how building a culture of inclusiveness drives retention and builds a stronger leadership pipeline for the firm.
- Learn how the increased approach to strong cultures in the A/E industry has improved employee engagement and business outcomes.
- Explore strategies for promoting and building diverse leadership from the top-down.
- Examine ways you and your firm can develop a culture of engagement, even in as firms settle into a hybrid work environment.
Presenters: Jessica Baker-Daily, President and CEO, Halff; Keri Kocur, Chief People Officer, VHB
*The recording for each part will be added to the class materials the following day.
Can’t join us for the full series? Click below to register for one class.