In This Issue
- 2023 Fall Conference set new attendance and PAC fundraising records for ACEC
- Engineering and Public Works Roadshow makes successful stop in Dallas
- How climate change affects the legal standard of care
- Member firms incorporate innovative emergency engineering response
- 2023 Young Professionals of the Year awarded for contributions to engineering profession
Issue Four-2023 features a cover story on the evolving workplace and how engineering firms are embracing new work models that empower employees and fuel company growth. Our Member Organization profile is on ACEC Washington, the community service feature highlights Y2 Consultants, and the ACEC Research Institute releases two new reports, which point to continued optimism for the industry and its firms.