The intermodal and logistics market is dynamic and growing, with various types of facilities, including marine terminals, rail terminals, depots and container yards, inland ports, freight airport terminals, and industrial real estate located adjacent to intermodal facilities. Many facilities are like mini-cities, and require a wide range of engineering design services for their creation and expansion, including land development, transportation, mechanical/electrical/ plumbing, structural, environmental, geotechnical, and water-related design. With more than 2,200 facilities, the North American intermodal market is the largest in the world.
This brief includes:
- Market Scope
- Top Clients
- 5 Market Trends
- Top 10 Truck Bottlenecks in U.S.
- 10 Largest U.S. Ports & Growth
- IIJA: Key Pieces to Support Market
- Business Development Insight
- Fastest Growing Ports & Key Industrial Real Estate Markets