The Committee of Past Chairs is a distinguished group of industry professionals that have served as Chair of the Board of ACEC. Their role is to inspire the next generation of ACEC leaders, provide continuity to the organization by giving historical context for issues, and support the current Chair in his/her role.
- Serve as ACEC’s lead ambassadors, promoting engagement, leadership, and opportunities for ACEC members.
- Develop valuable relationships among key industry and political leaders and lend expertise on critical issues.
- Produce nominations, evaluate candidates, and select candidate(s) for the Chair Emeritus Award.
- Participate in major advocacy activities and engage in ACEC/PAC fundraising.
- Support the ACEC Research Institute.
- Endorse ACEC achievements among your industry peers.
- Encourage your firm (or past firm) to participate in ACEC opportunities.
- Meet quarterly (twice virtually) to discuss activities and receive updates from the Immediate Past Chair.
- Provide advice to the Executive Committee and/or the Board of Directors upon their request.