A new Congress. A new Speaker. A House and Senate with razor-thin margins. Heated debates on hot-button issues with an outsized impact on our industry and its future.
That’s the backdrop for ACEC’s Annual Convention & Legislative Summit, scheduled for June 11 – 14 in Washington, DC downtown at the Grand Hyatt steps from Capitol Hill.
Join your peers for this three-day event and leave armed with the political intelligence and added insight you need to make informed decisions about your strategic priorities in a changing economy. From the continued implications of IIJA implementation to the ongoing debate surrounding immigration reform and beyond, the business of the 118th Congress is the business of our firms.
The ACEC Annual Convention and Legislative Summit brings together some of the world's leading thought leaders in politics, economics, and industry.
- ACEC Board of Directors Meeting
- General Sessions with high profile speakers
- Congressional Issues Briefing
- Hill Visits with Congressional Leaders
- Educational Sessions, Forums and Roundtables
- Committee and Coalition Meetings
- Networking Center with Industry Suppliers - View Exhibitor Map
- Welcome Reception & Dinner with Entertainment
The Annual EEA Gala
The Engineering Excellence Awards Gala is the annual black-tie awards event paying tribute to the year’s greatest examples of engineering excellence.
Learn more about this year's awards program.
The 2023 ACEC Annual Convention & Legislative Summit will be held at the Grand Hyatt Washington steps from Capitol Hill.
- 67% are C-level executives including CEOs, Presidents, Principals, CFOs, COOs and CIOs
- 32% are Senior Engineering professionals, including Project Managers, representing Civil, MEP, Geo-technical, Land Development and Surveying practice disciplines
- Attendees represent 78% of ENR 500 Top Design Firms
- Attendee Firms design private and public projects in:
- Vertical Construction
- Water/wastewater systems
Next Annual Convention & Legislative Summit
Please note that ACEC does NOT work with any third party providers to sell attendee lists for our conferences or other events. Should you be contacted by another company stating that they can sell you an ACEC event attendee list, please contact Jessica Torrero (firstname.lastname@example.org).