Also available for purchase in paperback.
Capture Planning for the Win is a step-by-step, scalable capture and pursuit management guide that will help you evaluate and improve your firm’s business development capabilities.
Whether you’re pursuing public- or private-sector work, this guide equips your firm with a client-focused toolbox for identifying and understanding key stakeholders and decision makers, as well as developing and reinforcing competitive positions to help you write winning proposals – and even sole-source work more frequently.
Whether you order the PDF or paperback, Capture Planning for the Win also includes downloadable, customizable MS Word templates for benchmarking business development activities, capture planning, and effective Go/No-Gos.
Along with the guide’s capture and pursuit planning and management material, you’ll find 11 additional areas for plan development and evaluation, including:
- Strategic and operations planning
- Leadership and communications
- Budgeting and marketing planning
- Client maintenance and service
- Integrated marketing planning
- New markets penetration
- Community involvement and networking
- Internal marketing and support
- Measuring results and accountability
- Business development culture
- Training and development