Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Committee
The purpose of the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Committee is to work to ensure that ACEC is a welcoming organization where all members are included, involved, and have the opportunity to pursue key roles in the life of the Council.
- Identify legislative and regulatory policies that advance inclusion, diversity and equity among the member firms consistent with the Council’s longstanding support for qualifications-based selection.
- Recommend an ACEC Policy Statement on Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity after consultation with a diverse group of ACEC members and other ACEC stakeholder groups.
- Collaborate with the Business Resources and Education Committee to develop educational programming that helps ACEC members expand inclusion, diversity, and equity within member firms.
- Assist in the development of materials to better inform all ACEC members about the various paths to leadership in the National Council.
- Develop industry-wide survey to track trends among ACEC members and the engineering industry.
- Develop partnerships with engineering societies that represent diverse communities.
- Assist the Council in its efforts to provide appropriate communication tools and best practices about inclusion, diversity, and equity for the membership.
- Develop opportunities for diverse ACEC members to connect with the Council and each other.
View Committee Roster
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Committee Community
Click the video above to learn why ACEC Business Education will help your firm thrive.
FULL CALENDAR >
Capture Planning for the Win
Capture Planning for the Win is a step-by-step, scalable capture and pursuit management guide that will help you evaluate and improve your firm’s business development capabilities.Details
2019 Salary Survey of Engineering Firms (ZweigWhite)
The ZweigWhite 2019 Engineering Firm Salary Survey is the most up-to-date and comprehensive compensation survey report for engineering firms operating in every region of the U.S. Details
ACEC's Trust Programs are designed to enhance your membership investment by helping to control your firm's costs. More Info