Risk Management Committee
The purpose of the Risk Management Committee is to assist member companies and others in understanding and managing risk and, on their behalf, to advocate changes in legislation and regulation to properly control or allocate risk.
- Identify and take appropriate action on key risk management issues facing member firms.
- Coordinate committee activities with the professional liability insurance industry, the Contract Documents Committee, the Legal Counsel Forum, the Management Practices Committee, and NSPE Liability Committee.
- Provide input to other committees, especially the Government Advocacy Committee, on risk management issues for which timely legislative, judicial, or regulatory action may be taken.
- Conduct and improve ACEC’s Annual Professional Liability Insurance Survey of Member Firms and widely disseminate results.
- Conduct jointly with NSPE and the American Institute of Architects (AIA) the annual Professional Liability Insurance Survey of Carriers and widely disseminate results.
- Develop risk management materials that can be used effectively by members and promote the use of such materials through ACEC communications.
- Develop and maintain effective communications between the Committee and state Member Organization counterparts where they exist.
View Committee Roster
Risk Management Committee Community
Click the video above to learn why ACEC Business Education will help your firm thrive.
FULL CALENDAR >
Capture Planning for the Win
Capture Planning for the Win is a step-by-step, scalable capture and pursuit management guide that will help you evaluate and improve your firm’s business development capabilities.Details
2019 Salary Survey of Engineering Firms (ZweigWhite)
The ZweigWhite 2019 Engineering Firm Salary Survey is the most up-to-date and comprehensive compensation survey report for engineering firms operating in every region of the U.S. Details
ACEC's Trust Programs are designed to enhance your membership investment by helping to control your firm's costs. More Info