Developed to streamline the proposal submissions process and create a clear basis for qualifications-based selection, Standard Form 330 (SF 330) has been used by government entities and other owner organizations to select A/E firms for over 15 years.The SF 300 challenges A/E firms to distinguish themselves by responding to stated evaluation criteria in a custom format, with impactful narratives, and within defined data blocks and page/space limitations.
Join Philios Angelides to learn effective decision-making strategies prior to and during preparation for SF 330 submissions, including what and how to present your team and its qualifications, and how to position your firm for success after submission.
This 90-minute session will benefit A/E firm principals, division or department managers, project managers, practice leaders, market sector leaders, marketing or proposal managers and coordinators, business development managers, and contractors who submit qualifications packages for design-build pursuits.
- Understand the various forms and sections of the SF 330 and how they relate to each other
- Develop resumes that respond to RFP criteria
- Select the right projects to reflect your firm’s experience and customizing them accordingly
- Create an appropriate balance of key staff and firm experience
- Develop the right team structure and articulating respective team member roles to explain value to the proposed contract and the client
- Use appropriate narratives, graphics, and tables to respond to the RFP evaluation criteria and the client’s preferences
Presenter: Philios Angelides, President, The Angelides Group, LLC