WHO WE ARE
The Geoprofessional Coalition represents the unique needs of firms that offer geoprofessional services. Our goal is to strengthen the business environment and image of the geoprofessional industry with clients, agencies and other engineering professionals.
WHAT WE DO
The objective of the Geoprofessional Coalition is to strengthen the business environments while providing operational assistance to member firms, focusing on quality geoprofessional services in a demanding global market. The Coalition works with other industry associations, and acts as an advocate for members firms, addressing the issues influencing geoprofessional consulting.
- Provide business practice programs and information for geoprofessional firms
- Provide a peer to peer forum for firms to express their own business concerns
- Develop liaison relationships with client industry associations
- Monitor trends and changes in the geoprofessional industry
- Monitor legislative and regulatory issues that affect geoprofessional services — assist in advocacy efforts by ACEC where needed
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
By connecting with other geoprofessionals and sharing best business practices, members are able to improve their management expertise as well as increase business efficiency and overall knowledge of our indusry.
Geoprofessional Coalition Membership Benefits include:
24/7 access to a library of publications and tools, only available to member firms.
Connection with the Geoprofessional online community – an extensive network of knowledgeable professionals whose experience helps member firms uncover new business opportunities, troubleshoot issues, and share best practices.
- Exclusive sponsored events at ACEC conferences and conventions, with expert advice on how to run our businesses better
- Educational opportunities at national conferences on topics suggested by and relevant to our member firms.