Engineering Excellence Awards Committee
The Committee ensures that ACEC conducts a high level Engineering Excellence Awards program; recognizes outstanding engineering achievements; and promotes the portrayal of these achievements to the public.
- Ensure a high level of excellence for the EEA competition.
- Identify new Committee members and judges as needed, to foster fresh perspectives; and consider the merits of term limits for Committee members as opposed to the current practice of keeping the same people in place for many years.
- Recommend ways to enhance the EEA competition as an image builder for the engineering industry.
- Work with the PR Committee and staff to both expand recognition of the Engineering Excellence Awards including use of both traditional and social media to promote the EEA awards and infrastructure advocacy more broadly.
- Maintain a diverse and prominent panel of judges.
- Increase the number of entries in the competition.
- Review what more, if anything, should be done to recognize sub-consultants on winning projects, as this may add to the prestige, attendance, and sponsorships of the gala.
- Work with and help MOs whose Member Firms are having difficulty obtaining satisfactory client/owner letters necessary to enter the national competition.
View Committee Roster
Click the video above to learn why ACEC Business Education will help your firm thrive.
FULL CALENDAR >
Fundamental Elements for a Financially Sustainable Ownership Program
May 23, 2017
1:30-62:30 pm (ET)
Register Today >
Compensation and Labor Accounting—Back to the Basics
May 31, 2017
1:30-2:30 pm (ET)
Register Today >
Public-Private Partnerships and Design-Build: Opportunities and Risks for Consulting Engineers
Updated for 2017, the book provides new industry information and experience on P3 and Design-Build approaches, and offers timely recommendations about the rewards, challenges, and risk exposures for engineering firms looking to succeed in today's still evolving project work environment. Details
2017 Bundle of Salary Surveys of Engineering Firms (ZweigWhite)
The 2017 Engineering Firm Salary Surveys are the most up-to-date and comprehensive compensation survey reports for engineering firms operating in each region of the U.S. Details
ACEC's Trust Programs are designed to enhance your membership investment by helping to control your firm's costs. More Info