Engineering Excellence Awards Committee
The Committee ensures that ACEC conducts a high level Engineering Excellence Awards program; recognizes outstanding engineering achievements; and promotes the portrayal of these achievements to the public.
- Ensure a high level of excellence for the EEA competition.
- Identify new Committee members and judges as needed, to foster fresh perspectives; and consider the merits of term limits for Committee members as opposed to the current practice of keeping the same people in place for many years.
- Recommend ways to enhance the EEA competition as an image builder for the engineering industry.
- Work with the PR Committee and staff to both expand recognition of the Engineering Excellence Awards including use of both traditional and social media to promote the EEA awards and infrastructure advocacy more broadly.
- Maintain a diverse and prominent panel of judges.
- Continue to increase the number of entries in the competition.
- Review what more, if anything, should be done to recognize sub-consultants on winning projects, as this may add to the prestige, attendance, and sponsorships of the gala.
- Work with and help MOs whose Member Firms are having difficulty obtaining satisfactory client/owner letters necessary to enter the national competition.
- Expand publicity to the general public and elected representatives in Congress and the states.
- Attract Spring Conference attendees to attend the EEA Gala.
View Committee Roster
Click the video above to learn why ACEC Business Education will help your firm thrive.
FULL CALENDAR >
Capture Planning for the Win
Capture Planning for the Win is a step-by-step, scalable capture and pursuit management guide that will help you evaluate and improve your firm’s business development capabilities.Details
2019 Salary Survey of Engineering Firms (ZweigWhite)
The ZweigWhite 2019 Engineering Firm Salary Survey is the most up-to-date and comprehensive compensation survey report for engineering firms operating in every region of the U.S. Details
ACEC's Trust Programs are designed to enhance your membership investment by helping to control your firm's costs. More Info